Monday, May 20, 2013

My School life

Those days always peep on my mind with fresh air, competition and the love of my sweet mother as I was always obedient to her orders.

Let me reveal something stunning that i made in my school.. I was two times group champion in my school sports. Besides, my debating skill was praiseworthy what gave me good position among my friends. I really miss those memories with my friends. I know they don't since they have lot more responsibilities to do compared to me. I really miss you guys. If you ever waste your time reading this line, don't forget to contact me instantly. I will be the happiest people of the world.

However, I can remember that i wrote so many poems on daily accessories like chair table pen my cat and so on and so forth. I'm sorry as I have no record of those cute memories.

I started painting when i was in 6th grade so far i can remember. Apologize as  I have forgotten the reason why I left that.

My educational progress was not so bad in the school except in my 5th grade as I got an accident.
I was not so wicked though a bit garrulous and liked to flee from school after 4th class to participate in different games and watching snakes games in our public court.

 Finally I was among four boys of the school who got GPA 5 in SSC.