Friday, October 21, 2011

presentation Skills


May 9th, 2012
The Manager
Wan IT Bangladesh
Dear Sir
I am interested in working as IELTS trainer for your institution. I am an English language instructor with nearly 3 years experience to offer you. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with Interplay Languages.
My most recent experience was designing an English course for my current working institution. There I’ve made a course of 36 days based on IELTS modules. Besides, I have a website and some books which are also available as pdf. These resources are followed by the 110 branch of the institution throughout the country. In addition, I developed the first draft of the teacher's handbook.
As a trainer with your institution, I would bring a focus on quality and effectiveness to your syllabus through modern technology and updated resource materials. Furthermore, I work well with others, and I am experienced in course planning.
Yours faithfully
signature.jpg
Md. Tajul Islam


0 comments: